- Boil water then add the rice noodles. Or just follow instructions on the box.
- Chop up pepper, onion, broccoli. Mince 2 garlic cloves.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium, then toss in vegetables/garlic and stirfry for about 5-8 minutes.
- Take veggies out. Cook shrimp in pan (add 1 minced garlic clove) until opaque.
- Scramble eggs in its own pan.
- When everything is done, throw it all in one pan and cook on low/med heat.
- Add teriyaki sauce & liquid amino acids and mix it all up.
- Put it on a plate and enjoy!
*Shrimp and veggie amounts in ingredients section can be altered to however much you want. You can also be creative with the veggies you add! Leave a comment if you find delicious alterations.