- 10-15 Shrimp (raw, peeled, dried off)
- 3 tbs of canned tomato (I used Hunt’s fire-roasted tomatoes)
- 1 tbs diced sweet onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Dried oregano*
- Dried basil*
- Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook for about 3 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
- Add minced garlic. Sprinkle in all spices (ingredients with the * by it). About a 1/2 tsp each.
- Add in diced tomato. Turn the heat up a bit and cook for about 2 minutes until the mix becomes a little thicker.
- Add shrimp and cook until opaque (about 8 minutes). I added in a little more spices at this point as well.
- Once plated, top with crumbled feta. You are now a master chef. Enjoy!