Here’s your obligatory “something made with pumpkin” fall recipe!
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond flour
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp syrup (I suggest pure maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, ghee or butter
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice blend (below)
- Blend oats in blender until it is smooth/has a flour consistency.
- Add baking soda, baking powder and salt. Blend evenly.
- Take mix out of blender and put in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients then mix throughly.
- Scoop pancake mix into desired shapes/sizes onto pan and cook on medium heat until golden brown on each side.