You’ll be using two pans here. One for the meat, one for the veggies.
Pan 1: SHRIMP
- Take right out of the freezer and thaw completely under hot water.
- If they have shells on them, remove them.
- Place all shrimp on paper towel to dry them off so they aren’t covered in water.
- Turn pan to medium heat. Add a little olive oil to make sure shrimp won’t stick.
- Add shrimp, again spacing evenly on the pan.
- Let cook on one side until the bottom-facing sides becomes opaque. Flip shrimp over and repeat on other side.
- Add minced garlic to the pan before shrimp are completely cooked through and stir around evenly.
- Once both sides are almost completely cooked through, splash amino acids and teriyaki sauce on shrimp and mix shrimp for even coverage.
Pan 2: VEGETABLES
- Choose your vegetables. Broccoli, red pepper and onions are pictured.
- Cut your vegetables however you want.
- Turn pan on medium heat, heat with olive oil.
- Put vegetables in pan.
- Stir them around for like 8 minutes or until they become a bit softer.
- Add in minced garlic clove for extra flavoring. You can also add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce if you’d like.
- Keep stirring around until they’re to your liking.
- DONE. It’s that simple.
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
I personally use Minute Rice Cups because… it only takes one minute. Idk if they’re healthier or less healthy but whatever its rice and they taste great and they’re quick and easy.
So IN CONCLUSION: Put shrimp in the bowl. Put the veggies in the bowl. Put the rice in the bowl. Leave them separate or mix them all together, it’s your food so you do WHATEVER you want:) Tada!