**ALERT** – new favorite recipe!!! You know why? Because it takes like 15 minutes to cook the whole thing, every ingredient is super healthy (good source of protein), it’s another great “meal prep” recipe (can save it to eat throughout the week) and ITS SO FREAKING DELICIOUS.
1 lb ground turkey breast
2 cups coleslaw
4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp grated ginger
3 green onions
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tbsp sriracha
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame seeds
1) Heat about 1 tbsp olive oil in pan on medium heat. Add in ginger and garlic.
2) Immediately add ground turkey and break into small pieces. Cook until completely opaque (no pink parts).
3) Push turkey to one half of the pan, and on the open side add a splash (about 1/2 tbsp) of sesame oil.
4) Add in coleslaw. Top with soy sauce and sriracha.
5) Mix all contents of the pan together. Add more coleslaw mix if you’d like, and continue to add more sriracha and soy sauce to your liking as well.
6) Once all is fully mixed, leave an opening in the middle and crack the egg. Scramble and cook it fully in the middle before mixing it with the rest of the ingredients.
7) Remove everything from the pan and put in serving bowl. Top with thinly sliced green onion and sesame seeds (to your liking).
**Makes about 7 (?) servings! Idk my siblings and I just all ate it out of the bowl in like 5 minutes because it was so good. Oops.