- 1 box edamame pasta
- 1/2 cup pesto
- Orange and red pepper (1/4 of each, 1/2 pepper total), sliced
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- Garlic powder (light sprinkle)
- Salt (light sprinkle)
- Pepper (light sprinkle)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
1) Cook pasta according to box.
2) Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
3) Cook pepper and mushroom in pan for about 10 minutes or until softened. Sprinkle in garlic powder, salt and pepper at about the half way point (5 minutes or so). Add in minced garlic as well.
5) Strain the pasta and put it in a bowl. Add pesto (as much or as little as you want) and mix evenly throughout the pasta. I used about 1/2 cup of pesto.
6) Top with veggies and you’re all set!