- Banza pasta (any kind – I chose the shells)
- Garlic salt
- Pasta sauce
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Olive oil
- Shrimp (about 10)
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Cook Banza pasta according to the box.
- Thaw out shrimp by letting them sit in hot water. Remove shells after fully thawed and let shrimp sit out on paper towel. Pat dry.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium heat.
- Let shrimp cook on one side until the underside becomes opaque. Then flip all pieces of shrimp to the other side.
- Add minced garlic and stir throughout the shrimp evenly.
- Once shrimp are opaque throughout, turn the heat up to high to “sear” the outsides and give them a little more texture.
- Once everything is cooked, throw the pasta in a bowl, sprinkle garlic salt on top, add the pasta sauce and a little bit of parmesan cheese, then finish by adding the shrimp on top!