1) Heat oven to 400 F.
2) Open can of chickpeas, strain and rinse through with water, and pat dry.
3) Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet and coat evenly with olive oil.
4) Sprinkle with seasonings. You can add as much or as little as you’d like, and in whatever ratios as you’d like as well!
5) Put in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until noticeably crunchy. Make sure you stir the chickpeas around every 10 minutes or so while baking so that all sides cook evenly.
6) Take them out of the oven and let cool, then eat however you’d like. Use as a salad topper, bag them up for lunches or eat them as a healthy snack – you can’t really go wrong with this one!