Bringing a little spice to your breakfasts, one muffin at a time;) I personally like these because you can make a whole batch of them and save some for breakfast for every day of the week! It’s like the best way to meal prep ever.
1 cup oats
3/4 cup protein pancake mix (see below for brand I used)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup honey
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup almond milk
1 cup blueberries
1) Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl (oats, protein pancake mix, cinnamon).
2) Mix all wet ingredients in a different bowl (egg, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, almond milk).
3) Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Add blueberries, and then mix in those thoroughly as well.
5) Either spray muffin tin, or line a muffin tin with muffin cups (and still spray the cups). Add muffin mix into each tin, leaving about 1/4 inch at the top.
6) Cook in oven at 350 F for about 23-25 minutes.
7) Take them out of the tin immediately, then place on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes before you enjoy!