- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup protein pancake mix (we used flapJacked brand)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries
1) Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl (oats, protein pancake mix, cinnamon).
2) Mix all wet ingredients in a different bowl (egg, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, almond milk).
3) Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Add blueberries, and then mix in those thoroughly as well.
5) Either spray muffin tin, or line a muffin tin with muffin cups (and still spray the cups). Add muffin mix into each tin, leaving about 1/4 inch at the top.
6) Cook in oven at 350 F for about 23-25 minutes.
7) Take them out of the tin immediately, then place on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes before you enjoy!