- 1 large salmon filet
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp. liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 tsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray, then place the salmon on the sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, maple syrup, sriracha sauce, lime juice, liquid aminos, teriyaki sauce and minced garlic until boiling. Then remove from stove and let it simmer on its own for about 3 minutes. Make sure to continue stirring the mixture while its cooking and sitting.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture over salmon. Fold edges of aluminum foil around the salmon to prevent the sauce from spilling out everywhere.
- Cook in oven for about 13 minutes. Then broil for 3-5 minutes. Keep an eye on the salmon to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Remove salmon from foil and plate it, then pour the remaining mixture on top. Serve with rice, veggies, or whatever else you’re craving at the moment!