- 2 lbs lump crab meat
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsbp avocado mayo
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/8 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
1) Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until even throughout.
2) Form into 1/2 – 1 inch thick patties and fry in olive oil in a pan. 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
3) Transfer all crab cakes onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in oven at 350 for 15 minutes.
4) And that’s it! Eat hot out of the oven, or store in Tupperware in the fridge for up to a week. Serves great with lemon dill sauce or tartar sauce.