Transform Into Your Fittest Self With FIGR
Bonvera has always been so focused on health and wellness, especially through Phyzix MD nutraceuticals, so now it’s time we add in the fitness piece of the puzzle.
With the Bonvera + FIGR partnership, you’ll now get paid to workout. Get 6 BV for each month you are subscribed to a FIGR program!
Select A Program
There are two program options you can choose from. Both will earn you 6 BV and are the same price.
Full body strength and interval workouts designed to help you develop strength, lose weight and gain confidence
Built for those just starting their fitness journey or who have limited equipment availability
Equipment needed: dumbbells
- Workouts are 30-45 minutes each
4 workouts per week week
Each day includes a warm-up, workout, core circuit and stretch.
More advanced full body strength and interval workouts designed to help you build strength, test your capacity, and skyrocket your overall fitness level
Built for those who have already established a fitness foundation and who have access to equipment listed below
Equipment needed: barbells + bumper plates, dumbbells, kettlebells, cardio machines (bike, treadmill, rower), pull-up bar, medicine balls
Workouts are 45-60 minutes each
4 workouts per week week
You can cancel at any time – there is no contract term.
- Go to figr.trainerize.com in a web browser.
- Login with the same credentials you use with your FIGR app.
- Click your name in the top right corner, then select “My Account”
- Click “Purchases.” Under “Main Product” you should see your subscription. Click the 3 small dots at the right, then click cancel. You may have to scroll to the right to see these dots appear on your mobile screen.
- If for whatever reason you do not see this option, go to “Payment Information” and remove your credit card info. This will also cancel your program and make sure you are not charged for another month.
There are a few options:
- You can simply look back on past workouts on the “calendar” tab, which is the second tab to the left. Instead of doing whichever workout is on the to-do list for the day, you can scroll back to previous workouts and do it from the calendar.
- You can message us directly in the app and ask us to restart you for a specific date.
To switch, follow these steps:
- You must first cancel your current subscription. To do this, go to figr.trainerize.com and sign in with your app username and password. Click your name in the top right, select “My Account” then “Purchases.” Under “Main Product” you’ll see your subscription. Click the 3 small dots at the right, then click cancel.
- Once you cancel, then come back to this page and subscribe through the program link above.
- The remainder of your current program will continue to run until the end of your current billing period, then the app will automatically switch to your new program the day after your current billing period ends.
If you have any questions for FIGR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Bonvera” in the subject line.
If you have any questions for Bonvera as it relates to BV or other Bonvera-specific topics, please email Bonvera customer support
You’ll earn 6 BV each month you are subscribed to a FIGR subscription.
They will be assigned to your account by the 15th of the following month.
If you are not satisfied with your program, you can get a full refund back to the card on file for the current month.
No previous months can be refunded.
To get your refund, please email email@example.com, or message us in the FIGR app directly.
About FIGR and Your Coaches
Hey, we’re Anthony and Katelyn Darkangelo! A little about our backgrounds:
Katelyn earned her major in Exercise Science from the University of Michigan and a Masters of Management Studies from Duke University. She combined her passion for fitness and business & created FIGR in January 2018. When she became pregnant in 2021 she got certified in pre & postnatal coaching, which is where she now specializes.
Anthony is a former professional football player, a two time All-American linebacker, and a former Ferris State University coach. He is now training for the CrossFit games in addition to training clients in person and through the FIGR app.
FIGR is their full time career. Together they’ve helped hundreds of clients transform their bodies and minds and they are committed to helping thousands more live life at their fittest.
FIGR brings elite fitness to everyone. Whether you’re just starting out in the gym, or are aiming to be a high-level professional athlete, FIGR programs and coaches will get you there.
At FIGR, we believe that it takes real dedication, real work and real action to get real results. Not quick-fixes, fad diets or wraps. We want to help people become the fittest version of themselves, and by doing things the real way, we know it is possible.